Rules & Regulations
* Students should come to school in proper uniform and must maintain proper haircut at all times.
* Girls shall not wear any jewellery or apply nail polish when they come to school. Any kind of fashion accessories are strictly banned.
* Every student should take care of his / her belongings. School authorities will not be responsible for loss of such belongings.
* Students are required to inform the Class teacher /school office if case of change in their address orcontact numbers
* All students are expected to take care of the school property and ensure that the campus is litter free.
* At JMD International, we must all be responsible for promoting waste minimization and conserving resources. Switch off lights & fans when not in use. Any sort of water leakage or dripping tap, please report to your Class teacher/Housekeeping In charge immediately.
* Students are required to behave politely at all times and should not use any indecent language or indulge in fights and quarrels with each other.
* Any kind of unacceptable behaviour and violence in any form is strictly forbidden. All students are expected to conduct themselves with dignity, be courteous and respectful to one and all.
* They should greet their teachers when they meet them Students should invariably be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct.
* Changing of classrooms between periods should be done silently and in an orderly manner.Students should not unnecessarily leave their class at the end of every period.
* Indisciplinedbehaviour in the school premises will result in the students being debarred from using the facility or be fined.
* Electronic devices like mobile phones, MP3, I-pods, cameras, laptop etc are strictly banned in the school. Any student found with these items will be penalized.
* Students who use unfair means during tests / examinations will be punished.
* Disobedience and violations of the rules and regulations of the school and the code of conduct will render the concerned student liable to punishment.
* Under age driving is a punishable offence.
* Students are not allowed to use the school telephone without the permission of the Class teacher/Principal.
* Students must speak in English within the school campus.
* We encourage the observance of rules of discipline and good behaviour since it is an imperative aspect for the holistic development of the students.
* The school reserves the right to dismiss a student who is irregular in attendance, whose progress is repeatedly unsatisfactory, whose conduct in the school or outside is harmful to other students.